Publicidad

jeudi 20 décembre 2012

Download My Chrome Theme 1.0.1 Free

Download My Chrome Theme 1.0.1 Free

My Chrome Theme is a great, simple app that will have you design and share your own Chrome themes in the time it takes to make a coffee!

There are other ways of changing your Chrome theme, like downloading a pre-made one, or by making one with an app like Stylish. None of them are as easy as My Chrome Theme, though!

In order to install the extension, you'll need to be using Chrome and logged into your Google account. Once you've got My Chrome Theme installed, it will prompt you to upload an image, change its position on the screen, pick colors for the foreground tab, background tab and background, and then install it to Chrome and share it with your friends.

You can preview your theme at all points using My Chrome Theme, as the app allows you to create your theme in a mock up Chrome browser. Unfortunately, you can't try the theme out in full size - either you preview it in My Chrome Theme's mini version, or you go ahead and install it.

We would have also liked a few extra options when it comes to editing in My Chrome Theme - the ones available, which relate to color, are nice, but we're sure some cool effects could be squeezed in at some point during the process. Also bear in mind that the only default sharing option is on Google+.

If you're looking for a simple way to personalize Chrome, My Chrome Theme is the best way to do it.

Notes

Clicking the download button will take you to the Chrome Web Store where you can install the extension to Chrome directly.

Pros
  • Very easy to use
  • Make your own images into a theme
  • Share on Google+
  • Preview everything
Cons
  • More editing options would be nice

Download My Chrome Theme 1.0.1

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorraine Copyright © 2011 | | Powered by Blogger Templates